Friday, December 4, 2015

Christmas is Coming!

Oh the mess....

It's taking me too long to get the stuff out of the boxes and placed where it fits best this year. 

No tree up yet. Christy and the kids will do that tomorrow. Yeah! 

A few things are where they should be....



Zoe's favorite....

We had Paityn and Brinley over last evening. The kids were hiding the pieces and it looks like Mary and Joseph are still among the missing!

Hubby was busy placing outdoor decorations....



Oops....

Forgot a piece of Fall, I see.

God bless your day! I hope to empty some boxes today....I do love this season!

6 comments:

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

It does take a lot of time getting things out, putting them in their place, but once done, it is so nice to sit back and enjoy. You have some good helpers!

Theresa said...

My tree is finally up BUT... I have NO gifts wrapped. Gotta get busy:). Enjoy your evening dear friend, hugs.

White Lace and Promises said...

I love the Little People's Nativity. That I will get this year! I must!

Kathy said...

I love the season too except for all the work involved. But sitting back with just the Christmas tree lights on, a fire in the stove and a cup of hot chocolate makes it all worthwhile.

Anonymous said...

Hi Doris, Busy and fun days this December. Hope you find the missing Nativity pieces.
Can't remember if I told you I have a new blog. Click on my name in this comment and it should take you there. I'd love for you to follow. Thx.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Our little tree and village are already up as is the Nativity and this year we also added decos outside our apt as we don't have to deal with yard ones. And, yes, we enjoy decorating too and also have a lot of containers!