1. Zoe was SO excited one evening this week. Take a guess at what she has been waiting to happen to her that has already happened multiple times to her brother.....
A sure sign that Kindergarten is just around the corner for her :)
2. Yesterday I was working in the intense heat to hang some lights around the screened porch. But, the evening brought a thunderstorm, heavy rain (brief), and wind. We didn't get to enjoy them.
Until tonight, that is.
3. I was downstairs in our bedroom and noticed how pretty the porch looks at night.
4. Grandma Fahnestock's (my MIL) things are being gone through and finding new homes. My hubby's siblings gathered one evening this week to go through some things. Here is one of the treasures we became the new owner of.
We have more but I'll have to show you another time. I love old stuff but we are trying to be careful in how many treasures we can actually/comfortably live with. Determined not to accumulate too much stuff ever again!!
5. It's been a very busy week. Ellen had camp Monday through Friday and continues next week. She is enjoying it. One morning several of the moms went out for breakfast after dropping our kids at camp. It was wonderful!! We hope to do it again next week.
6. Can you believe we are already to the 10th day of July?? Summer always goes SO fast!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!