Here it is!
Taste of Home ....
Makeover Creamy Itslian Sausage and Pasta.
Changes I made .....
* used more flour than called for... Not much, but I thought we'd like it to be thicker. I used rice flour.
* used gluten free elbow pasta. I do like Ancient Harvest Quinoa brand.
* didn't have any half and half. I used 1 cup of Almond milk instead.... Because we were almost out of regular milk and didn't want to use all of it :)
* added a can of drained chopped tomatoes.
* also added some diced celery.....I didn't have a lot of red peppers and I knew some in the family would prefer less of those.
* the grated cheese I used was a 3 cheese....Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan.
It's a keeper!