Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pictures

Pictures -

Where are they?? 
Corey put them all on this new computer last evening.
I see them in Picasa but when I want to include some in a blog post,
 I can't find them. 
Sigh ~
 I have some learning to do....

So I tried again.
I found the pictures I just took....

Decorated the mantle for Winter today

I know the candles are not the same.
I have another one like the one on the left....
Somewhere!
It's probably at the same place
 where everything else is
that I haven't found since moving day in May =

Can't wait to ask our computer guy where all the photos are
that aren't showing up.
Hope he knows!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Your Winter Mantel is very pretty! I hope you find your pictures, sometimes they hide from us:) Have a blessed evening dear friend, HUGS!