Saturday, December 13, 2014

Saturday

Saturday morning
Ellen and I saw a movie this morning. Aaron's Acres sponsors a sensory show several times a year. The lights stay on low, the sound is not as loud, we are allowed to bring snacks our kids can have. Ellen does ok with movies as usually shown, but this way does work in her favor. She doesn't like pitch black or super loud noises. Today we saw Penguins of Madegascar. It was a cute movie. 

Saturday afternoon. 
I did some cleaning. Forced myself to do it :) Aidan came downstairs as I was finishing up folding laundry. I asked him if he ever saw the movie Home Alone. He hadn't. It was on TV.  So we watched it :) Zoe joined us too. They loved the movie. I loved the snuggles :)



Saturday evening -
Ellen and I went to BJ's. We came home and I put some frozen manicotti in the oven and warmed some Panera Bread Autumn Squash soup for me. Yum! Hubs lit a fire.

I'm enjoying this. A fireplace was something I had desired for our new home. It's wonderful!!

I'd say Saturday ended up being a great day :)

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I love a fire too:) AND I REALLY LOVE snuggling with the little ones! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Cute photo of you and Zoe. The fire looks very relaxing. Glad you had such a nice day. Blessings to you this Sunday.