Thursday, December 11, 2014

Pretty World

Good Morning!

Greetings from our pretty world!

Ellen is on that bus going to school. 

Oh, speaking of Ellen....
....This has been a big week for our girl!
Ellen interviewed for a job on Monday, was hired and will start next Monday. :)
She will be working 3 days a week on a custodial crew for Keystone Goodwill. They will travel to and clean several Goodwill stores in our area. She is excited!!

Our 'lacy' porch <3

One morning this week our trees looked like this....
Not too crazy about ice on the trees. We have too many of them surrounding this house!

What's going on here??

I've started to wrap. I LOVE wrapping gifts!!

I'm almost finished decorating.
Our stockings are hung =)

Blessings to you this fine Thursday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The snow is pretty but the ice would make me nervous! CONGRATS to Ellen! So very proud of her. Your home looks lovely and have fun with the packages!

Theresa said...

Way to go Ellen! I know she will be an awesome worker! LOVE the view from your house! SO pretty! Enjoy your day dear friend, I am steady wrapping too! HUGS!

White Lace and Promises said...

Go Ellen! So proud of her. I want snow for Christmas. Will you tell Santa for me;0