- Still waiting.... for our new home. The septic tank is going to be replaced before settlement. Maybe by the end of next week it will be ours?? Hope so.
- I was just looking at pictures of our new house from the listing. I will never tire of doing that. I still pinch myself because it doesn't seem real =)
Inside those windows -
the garage, the laundry room, the family room,
the foyer behind the front door,
the living room, the master bedroom above the living room =)
- Sunday I had a sore throat. It wasn't bad, just enough to make me feel very tired and lazy. So I decided to give in and be lazy. I slept lots that day!
- Monday I felt better. Just have a stuffy nose and I sneeze a lot.
- We were to have lots of snow starting Sunday afternoon. We ended up with a dusting! Fine by me.
- Today is one of those days....so much to do. So far I went to Hilltop Market, filled my car with gas, put away the groceries (including dividing that 10 lb. bag of ground beef into smaller packs), picked up Zoe at pre-school, catching up on blog reading...and more, but I can't remember what else I did!!
- As I filled up my car with gas and having just come from getting a few groceries, the thought that went through my head was this...it surely does not take long to zip through $100!!
- Everyone ought to have a Zoe in their life. She just came to me here in the study, snuggled up to me and said, I love you, in the sweetest voice =) I love that girl!!
- Last evening Aidan read his newest journal to me. He brought it home from school last week. Love it! He drew pictures to go with each entry. For many of them, he would say, Oh, I like this one! This entry got a chuckle out of all of us.... My Mom is like Abe Lincoln. She is skinny. My Mom is like George Washington. She is old. Yes, he wrote that!!
- I don't watch Dr. Oz very often because he's on when I'm busy making dinner. Yesterday I caught a little bit of the show...just enough to hear what one can do to lower cholesterol. He said eating an orange a day will help. I can do that! (if I remember, HAHAHA!!) I was going to eat an orange last evening after dinner but didn't remember till bedtime. good grief.
- I'm enjoying the NBC show, The Voice. Wow, great talent!
- Zoe is waiting to be on the computer. Yes, we share our one and only computer with a 4 and 5 year old!
Bless you this cold Tuesday! Warmer weather on the way for us later this week. I've heard the number 50 mentioned in the forecast. Whoo-Hoo!!