- Have I ever taken a lot of snow pictures this winter!! I was looking back through Picasa recently. Yes, there's a bunch of white.
- Here are some snow pictures from last week ;-)
We've had so much snow on so many days...I don't remember one from another! More to come tonight. AHHHHHHH!
- Saturday afternoon Corey and the kids had fun in the snow. They went sledding and dug a tunnel....
It was such a pretty day,
- Remember the piece of pottery Ellen painted several weeks ago?
Isn't it pretty?
- Zoe falls asleep in some dreadful positions!
How in the world can that be comfortable??
That's more like it!!
- Today is a holiday. No school even though the weather was PERFECT!! We got in 2 full days last week and a late start day. Anyway, we needed to take Gina to work. The kids wanted to go into the mall to see Mommy who was also working. Mommy got them a treat =) They ate it while Ellen picked out a new pair of glasses at ModernEyes, where Mommy (Christy) works..
Ellen found a wonderful pair of glasses. Not sure when they will be ready...can't wait!
Next stop at the mall was a haircut for Ellen.
- Dale is at Corey and Christy's Mount Joy house today. The new hardwoods are being installed!! Rebuilding (needed due to the burst water pipe and flooding) has started =) The renters move in on Saturday, yeah!
- We have one more inspection to be completed at the house we hope to call home. It was scheduled for, you guessed it, tomorrow. It's going to snow several inches, again, and it will be rescheduled, again. Ugh.
- My baby sister (who lives in GA) became a Grandma for the first time just about an hour ago! We already saw pictures of little Elijah David. Congratulations to the Wichterman's!
Blessings to you on this Monday evening. It's cold here in PA. I'm going to make a cup of decaf, grab a blanket and watch some Olympic's. Wanna join me?