- Paityn gave me this mug for Christmas. I LOVE it!
Maybe we will have to find one that says Pop Pop....
especially since Pop Pop broke another mug on Sunday =)
- It snowed (again) Friday morning. We were to get a dusting to an inch. It was more than that!
It stopped snowing late morning.
By afternoon the roads were clear.
- Renovated bedroom is now occupied!
Dale and Corey went to Corey and Christy's Mt. Joy house to load up the bedroom furniture Saturday morning. It was a very rainy day. And with all the snow, it was a sloppy mess! But they got it done =)
Dressers in the family room...
nice excuse to not clean!
Mattresses in the trailer, waiting till the beds were set up.
Corey and Chrsity are deciding where to put the beds.
They are all sleeping in this room for now.
Don't feel sorry for them,
they are all thrilled to have BEDS again!!
Isn't the rug neat?
Christy found it at Ollie's.
We watched a horse movie while
their Daddy was busy setting up the beds.
Snacks and a movie on a rainy Saturday,
- We went to see a house on Sunday. Oh my. We knew it would need work. Yes indeed, it does! Not sure this one will be our next home. More homes are starting to come on the market. So far, none that seem to fit our needs. Waiting is hard.
- After experiencing temps below 0 last week, this week, so far, has seen high 40's. What a switch! Today is rainy again. Tomorrows forecast says something about the white stuff and more rain. I'm hoping for all rain. I have a scheduled hair cut tomorrow. A hair cut always brightens my day!
- Today I did some bargain shopping. I stopped in at Ollie's to see what they had. I needed to use my new debit card that I got in the mail just yesterday and the one that I had changed the pin # (just yesterday). You guessed it, I couldn't remember the pin!! Thank goodness it could go through as credit....the lady behind me had to giggle! I remembered it by the next stop. But, I bet that may happen again. The new card came because of the Target issue. The bank suggested changing the pin as well. I did, but the old one, I had forever.......this old girl can learn new numbers, this old girl can learn new numbers, this old girl can....if I say it enough it will be so =)
- I also stopped at a thrift store. Found a yellow shower curtain. Do you know how hard it is to find yellow?? I ended up buying a cheap one, blue, not yellow, at Ollie's last year because I gave up on yellow. Now, when that one wears out, I'll have one, a yellow one, to replace it!!
So there you have it. Blessing to you on this Tuesday! I must get moving on dinner for my hungry bunch. It's unstuffed cabbage rolls tonight...and something else for those who do not care for cabbage.