They enjoyed the swings.
Monkey Paityn swings across the bars!
Excuse me while I run after Brinley...☺
She made it!!
She did this over and over!
Brinley shows her stuff, too.
She wants to keep up with her sister!
They walk across the bouncy bridge.
It was a nice day but it felt hot at the playground. Paityn was hungry and soon ready to head back to the house.
After Brinley went to bed for her nap, Paityn and I played 2 games.
Then it was off to the mall where I was meeting these two....
Since Gina was almost done working and needed a way home,
we went to the play area at the mall for some fun while we waited.
They had fun.
I'm not always willing to let them play there....
sometimes there are kids playing way too wild and free.
The adults just let them.
not many kids and
Lots happening around here -
- Corey and Christy listed their house again. (today)
- They will be moving here this week end - they will all sleep in our living room while we work on an upstairs bedroom for them. I have some work to do to prepare for this!! We hope to continue our search for a home large enough for all of us, but are still considering staying here and building an addition. Time will tell.
- Aidan is starting all day kindergarten next Monday at Doe Run. (one reason for the hurried move-in here - they live in a neighboring school district and taking him every day would be way too much)
- Marcy will need surgery in the near future. She will have to be in bed for 3 weeks after the surgery. Can't even imagine. Lot of help will be needed for them, that is for sure.
- Scott and Marcy signed for their new house to be built. It will be started in September and finished on December 20. No kidding, DECEMBER 20!! Paityn is worried about a Christmas tree, she will get a Christmas tree even is it's a small one! (and a fake one!!)
- They have to get their townhouse ready to sell...while Marcy is on post-surgery restrictions....
- Paityn starts kindergarten, too, next week. She will go half days in the afternoon.
- It's all overwhelming....if I let it be ☺ Prayers appreciated!