Sunday, July 21, 2013

Found Some Pictures

Using a large normal keyboard is STRANGE! I'm so used to my little computer. But, the little one seems to be going kaput. Couldn't connect to the Internet today =(

We had a great day. The family has gone home. I washed some dishes and watched a little TV. Then decided to check email. I have not opened email on this computer for a long time. Whew, it took a long while for all of them to load. Of course I deleted a whole bunch of them. I looked at a few that I had saved from several years ago. I found pictures that Marcy sent me. Precious pictures....

 That's me holding baby Aidan.
That's my Dad next to us!
Love it!!
 This is a typical picture of my Dad with a little one.
He loved to play with them.
I miss my Dad!

Little Paityn with Pop Pop.
That's our cat, Taz, with them!
Taz always liked Dale better than the rest of us =)

It's way too late for me to be up. Night, all!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh don't cha LOVE finding old pictures and rustling up sweet memories? ME too! Love those sweet pictures:) Have a blessed day dear Doris, HUGS!

Jean said...

What a wonderful memories! Sigh. It feels like I should just be able to talk to Dad when I look at pictures like this. I miss him so terribly much.