- The bride and bridesmaids got pedicures and manicures yesterday. Ellen was in school and will get her pedi and mani at home. She would never have the patience to let someone she doesn't know work on her anyway!
- I got a pedicure too =) Love my pretty toes!
- Gina, Greta and I got eyebrow waxes yesterday too....bet that is more than you wished to know!
- Bought Ellen a dress at Target (for the rehearsal) but it doesn't fit so I will return it. Decided to get her a top to wear with a skort she has instead.
- Greta's jewelry came by UPS yesterday...thank God! I was a bit worried that it was taking too long!
- I cut 184 ribbons for the favor boxes.
- I will go to Hilltop (a country market) today to purchase shredded potato salad for the rehearsal dinner tomorrow. Greta LOVES that potato salad!
- Father of the Bride's tux is ready for pick-up.
- I need to paint my finger nails sometime today or tomorrow.
- Greta is preparing to move into her new home. I know she is anxious. I can remember how anxious I was too as a young bride. Having all brand spanking new things to call you own....exciting!!
- Greta is also packing for a week in Jamaica. (can I go too??)
I will post pictures as soon as I can after the wedding.
Wishing you all a wonderful week-end. It will be down-right glorious for the Fahnestock-Good families!