Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mother's Day Tea

I went to a Mother's Day Tea this morning. This sweet Little and her pretty Mommy invited me to attend....

Paityn and her Mommy, Marcy

This was on the table =)

They all line up to get some goodies for their guests.

The goodies table.
The kids made the muffins.

They sing a song
and do the motions!

What a cute bunch of 4 yr. olds!

Aren't they all so precious?

Story time!


Thanks, Paityn, for sharing your special time at school with me. I really enjoyed it!



4 comments:

From the Kitchen said...

Can there be any sweeter occasion for a little girl, her mommy and her grandmother? Thanks for sharing such a special time.

Best,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the photos of your special day with your daughter and granddaughter. What a blessing!

Jean said...

Precious!! I love where the little girls are talking and giggling together.

Theresa said...

What a sweet memory made for Mother's Day. Thanks for the smile:). Enjoy your day dear Doris!!! Hugs