Thursday, September 29, 2011

Life

Life goes on. Life moves at break-neck speed. Life can be complicated or fabulous. Life is.....

Life is busy for me just now. I am still trying to figure out how to accomplish all that needs to be done each day/week while trying to fit in some extras. I'm sure this is just a season and I will make the best of it!

One good thing - these busy days keep my mind working creatively. I like!

Today I have a hair cut appointment. So ready for it. I would just love to do something really different - style, not color....but I chicken out! Jess would never let me do anything too drastic anyway. And with relatively short hair to start with, the different is limited. And I am 57, for pete's sake! Oh well, the thought of it is thrilling =)

Aidan and Zoe will be my company later today.  Love those two! I picked up some cookies to bake at the discount grocery store the other day. Aidan and I will bake them. Making cookies from scratch is always the best....but my days are busy! So having them in little balls on a tray ready to be put on a cookie sheet is the way to go. I can smell them now - chocolate chip and peanut butter!

Have a wonderful day, my friends! May your day be fabulous - even if, at the moment, it appears to be complicated!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a wonderful day, Doris. Having short hair, just a little bit of "over" growth drives me crazy and I always look forward to a trim!
Have fun with the little ones today - nothing smells more like home than cookies baking in the oven.

Jean said...

I got the whole works yesterday - color, highlights, trim - all for $45 at Empire But no one can do it like Jay. I miss him so much.

Theresa said...

Oh my friend, you are busy these days! My hiney has been dragging this week, can't wait to feel better! Enjoy your evening! I can almost smell those cookies baking:) HUGS!