Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to......

Gina!


Greta!

Yes, 22 years ago I was in labor. It was their due date and I was ready to not be prego! I felt soooooo good after giving birth, and a bit frightened at having 2 babies to care for! Those sleepless nights seemed never ending, the toddler years challenging but here they are all grown up, engaged to be married to wonderful young men and living independent lives.....just what we raise them to do!

Gina and Greta,
We are grateful to God for giving you both to us to love. We were so thrilled to have twins. I remember Corey saying after you were born, "Mom, I can't believe you now have 5 kids"!!! Yup, we were a big family =) We have had such good times and some challenging times as well. But, that is what life is all about. We love, we learn, we grow. We love you dearly and wish you both a wonderful day celebrating you!

Mom and Dad

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday to those two beautiful GIRLS! I know you are proud of them both! Enjoy your day my friend, HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Wishing you both lots of happiness.

Enjoy the weekend.

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

Those sweet girls and their adorable mom.

Fondly,
Glenda