- Ellen started UDS (united disability services) cheering again! That took all of Saturday morning
- After stopping at the grocery store, I came home to clean our messy and dirty nest =)
- My sister Mary Ellen stopped for a short visit Saturday evening - nice!
- Went to church Sunday morning - the best!
- Out for lunch to Five Guys because my day was too full on Saturday to prepare a meal for Sunday. Burgers and fries are so yummy at Five Guys!!
- Ate lunch with Marcy, Scott, Paityn, Greta, Lynn and Lynn's Mom Sue.
- Back home for some relaxing with the fam
- Corey, Christy and family spent their day at home. Missed them but they needed a quieter day
- Kim and Andrew came later. Kim had to work till five
- Chatted with Gina by text and a phone call. She had to work on Sunday too.
- Pops grilled hot dogs and I made beef BBQ for dinner. We ate chips and salsa and had ice cream and cup cakes too...and honey buns and Oreo brownies (Scott and Lynn went to the store by themselves, hehe)
Now I must get myself moving....I have 2 little ones who will spend their day with Nana again. Gotta go pick them up.
Have a great Monday!