Friday, April 1, 2011

Snow on April Fool's Day!

April 1 and we have snow. It's cold but that's how it's been for 2 weeks now. We have had temps in the 20's and 30's at night and in the 40's or lower during the day.





 We are to see the 50's this week-end.  I am soooooo ready for warmer temps. (I could say so much more about the lack of spring here, but I'll be intentional on staying positive. Sometimes that's so not easy)

Today I will keep Aidan and Zoe. Their Mommy and Daddy will work at home. They are working very hard to do some upgrades to their home which they hope to put on the market soon.

My kitchen project has not been started. When it warms up, there's a deck to be stained and a picket fence that needs some painting too. Do the home projects ever end?

I'll end this post with a picture of Zoe. She slept beside me on the love seat as I worked on my computer. I thought it was so cute how she had her foot out of the cover....a gal after my own heart!


4 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh Doris, I sure hope you get some warm Spring weather... we'll think Sunshine and Blue Skies!

I love that picture of Zoe with that sweet leg out from the cover! I DO THAT TOO:)

Have a blessed day with your little sweeties! HUGS!

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

It just seems wrong, Doris, to have snow in April. I hope you have some daffodils on your kitchen table to cheer you.

Fondly,
Glenda

Doris said...

Glenda, don't have daffodiles but I do have some daisy mums in 3 spring colors to cheer me =)

Jean said...

I'm excited about the kitchen project. I just feel like I'm still part owner of that kitchen, hahaha! Oops. That would mean I'd have to help pay for the project, right??