Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dancing Aidan, Stylin' Zoe

Yesterday Aidan wanted to dance with the Wii Kids Dance. So he chose the songs, I got them ready to go,  then he took the control and went to it......




Oh my goodness, he is too cute!

Meanwhile, Zoe was having a snack of Cheerios and cheese....


Check out those tights and purple shoes!
She will be a stylin' girl just like her Momma!

In between having fun with the kiddos, I made a pot of beef noodle soup (had left over beef and broth I needed to do something with) and onion cheese bread for dinner. It was a good day!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They both are so precious. He is really getting into that dancing!

Your soup sounds wonderful. Hope you enjoy your day.

Theresa said...

It WAS a good day! Love the moves Aidan was making and OMG Zoe and those tights and shoes! She is PRECIOUS! Enjoy your day my friend! BIG HUGS!

Jean said...

Aiden looks so cute!!!! And of course Zoe always does.

Boy, it's been years and years since I've made beef noodle soup. We just never eat beef, so there's never any left over to make soup with. I get my beef when we go to a steak house occasionally.