Saturday, December 11, 2010

A busy week

It has been a busy week. Today is clean up day around the house. And decorating for Christmas. Yeah!

This is the first clean up of the day....

Ahhh, dirty dishes.....
My dishwasher is me...


Next clean up project.....
I tried several times this week to clear this table.
I was not successful =)

Our first real tree in years!
I hope to have it decorated by this afternoon.

Hubby is helping Corey with some projects at their house today. Then we will get ourselves all gussied up for his Christmas Party tonight. We're going to a restaurant we have not been to before....I don't remember the name! (But we do know where it is!) It's sure to be a good time. Hubby has a wonderful boss.

Have a great and productive Saturday!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

I had to do a double-take, I thought that was my dining room table:) Mine is first on my list this morning, to get it clean! Love the tree and can't wait to see it all decorated!

Be sure to get a picture of you and Hubby tonight:) Have a blessed day my friend! HUGS!

Jean said...

Don't you just love the fragrance of a real tree? We got lights and balls on ours, plus a few other ornaments, but I think it looks kind of blah. I need Lisa.

Joyce said...

I had to laugh when reading your post! My table is like that too! I made it smaller but now it looks even more crowded! And my dishwasher broke so I am the dishwasher too. Well.. to be truthful my husband does them alot! I love the tree. I haven't had a real one in about 10 years. Maybe next year. Have fun at your dinner!!!

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

Did you get your decorating done, Doris? Hopefully you are now resting and enjoying it. Your new Christmas header is very lovely.

Merry Christmas.

Fondly,
Glenda