Monday, October 25, 2010

Today is the Day

Well, here it is. I've been working to prepare for this day since early September. I was up till 12 last night going over my notes, re-writing and fixing some of them. I guess I'm ready.

The nerves are just below the surface. I will be praying a lot till 3:30.

My daughter Kim is going with me. I'm very grateful to have her company! The drive to State College is about 2 1/2 hours. We will get to my sisters house in time for some lunch. It's the first time to be at her new home. SOOOO excited to be able to be with her today! Then it's off to Penn State (about 15 min. from my sisters home) to a classroom somewhere on campus.

A little problem is threatening.....I have a very red left eye and my right eye is getting red too! I got some drops yesterday.....not sure they are helping. I won't put in my contacts till just before going to the presentation. But.....really. RED EYES????? I'm trying not to get too freaked out about this. I would appreciate prayers =)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Bless your little heart! Drive safely and enjoy your Daughter's company! I am praying that your eyes are OK and that the nerves are calmed!

Hugs and prayers!

Jean said...

Doris and Kim are now on their way back home. We had a wonderful time together, and her presentation was FANTASTIC!!!!!! I was so proud of her. I'll be posting a picture or two on my blog tonight.