Monday, June 4, 2018

I feel like I could start every single post with....I'm so busy! I am and it doesn't seem to ever let up. School ends this week which will change things a little bit. No waking up sleepy kids to get the bus on time....a good thing for all of us :) 

Saturday, June 2

Ellen was asked to help represent the UDS Challenger Football and Cheering program for special needs kids. She loves Cheering. It's her favorite activity every year. 

There she is with one of the players. 


Lance, on the left, was there with his service dog. Jenn, who is walking away from the table, is the UDS coordinator for the program. She is the most involved leader we've ever had. She intentionally gets to know each participant and their family. So cool! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice to have summer break from school. I love your header collage. Great photos of Ellen and her friends. I know how much cheering means to her. Hoping you are enjoying your porch this week. xoxo

Kathy said...

I know busy. It seems it never lets up. Good for Ellen helping out with the UDS. I know she must have had a good time.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I always love catching up with you and yours. Hopefully things will slow down when school is over for the summer, and maybe you can post more often.

Theresa said...

These are busy days here too! I love that Ellen is involved with this program. Her smile shows how much she enjoys being a part of it all! Have a blessed day dear Doris, HUGS!

Mari said...

Busy here too! Will it ever slow down?
Good for Ellen. She looks happy to represent!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Nice to see another of Ellen's events, Doris, and things do get busy with children and grandchildren especially in summer.