Friday, November 3, 2017

It Looks like Autumn, at Last

It's looking like autumn around here. Finally!



These two enjoyed playing outdoors before dinner while Pop Pop did some raking. 



I took this shot as the kids were waiting for the bus this morning. 


What a pretty start to their day.....although I'm not sure they noticed! 

It got cloudy this afternoon. I thought it was just a little bit too chilly to sit for long on my porch. But then, it is November and days for porch sitting should be little to none by now :)

While Dale and Ellen are atttending a Manheim Central football game tonight, I'm relaxing in the recliner in our basement living room. I'll read and maybe watch TV for a little bit. My kind of evening! Hope you are enjoying your kind of evening too. 


8 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I love a nice quiet evening like that. Those really are pretty morning pictures. xo Diana

Mari said...

What a beautiful morning! I like that type of evening too. :)

Susie said...

Doris, The children sure have a fun playset. Whenever I think of my youngest granddaughter waiting for the bus, I feel sad. She is 13 now, so it's not so bad now. But to think she would wait with her dog by her side, seemed somewhat lonely to me. I am too much of a softie at times. LOL. Blessings to you, hope your weekend is great, xoxo, Susie

Theresa said...

Oh that sounds perfect to me:) Love the colors of the leaves! Enjoy your day dear Doris, HUGS!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Those type evenings refresh our soul. Your pictures are so pretty, especially the one where the children are waiting for the bus.

Karen said...

I think I appreciate the changing of the seasons more now that I am older. I have a pretty view out my window today of colorful trees.

Anonymous said...

You definitely needed a quiet evening to do what you wanted. I know you keep up a hectic pace most days.
What a nice place for the children to have their set.
It is warm again this weekend...some of our spring flowers are budding out once again.
I am enjoying The Voice this season. Have not picked a fav yet!

Kathy said...

I'm glad the trees are finally turning color. I can't wait to see them for myself in three weeks.