Thursday, November 3, 2016

A Quick Post

Life is busy.....trying to stay on top of it al!

Yesterday was my granddaughter, Brinley, 5th birthday. She came to spend time with me while her mommy had an appointment. 

I asked her what she wanted to do....she said, paint!

So she painted.....nice day to be on the porch!
That's her birthday gift on the table :) 

She rode the horse....and we read books. Well, we read one book three times :)

She played with Noah after he woke from his nap. 


It was delightful to spend time with the birthday girl! She says she is ready to be a big sister.....her little sister will come in January :) 

I'm working on a brunch at church for our women's ministry. It's this Saturday morning. Lots to do....I do enjoy projects like this but it keeps me stepping to complete. 

Putting some things together....maybe I'll do this on a table, maybe not ;-)

Yes, that's how I roll....lay it out on the floor to see if it's going to work....or not. 
Trying to use what I have....kinda missing my attic full of stuff, hahaha!!

I'll try to remember to take pictures of the finished tables.

God Bless You, my friends! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe Brinley is 5! She will be a wonderful big sister. Best wishes with all the preparation for Saturday. Glad you guys can still enjoy the porch!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Glad you got to spend with time with the birthday girl. Looking forward to seeing the finished product at the brunch.

Theresa said...

Time sure flies by, I love the picture of Brinley painting:) Can't wait to see your tables all decorated! Have a blessed evening dear Doris and don't work too hard! HUGS!

Mari said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Brinley. She is very close in age to our Alaina who turned 5 a little over a week ago. Such a fun age!
Enjoy your brunch, I'm looking forward to photos.