Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Sun and high 70's

It's going to be a beautiful day. I've been waiting for this!!

I'm on my porch, drank my breakfast smoothie and am enjoying the bird chorus. It's amazingly beautiful....my backyard and the bird's singing. 

Tomorrow morning several moms will be joining me for breakfast on my porch. I'm looking forward to it!

This beauty is just outside the living room window. Love it!  

Yesterday morning Zoe showed me that her tooth came out...and she got a $1 bill from the tooth fairy! (I love living with our Grands!) 

Last evening when I picked up Ellen at work, Brereton Manor, their horses were out in the meadow. 

Gorgeous, isn't it? 
How cool is that to have horses at an assisted living facility?! Way cool!



Wishing you a blessed day!




4 comments:

Jean said...

Horses provide all kinds of therapy - even looking at their beauty is therapeutic! And of course, so is this amazing weather.

Anonymous said...

Happy that you are enjoying your porch and gorgeous yard. Those horses are so pretty. My grandpa loved to watch horses in the field. Way to go, Zoe.

Mari said...

Our weather was similar today. :) Having the horses to watch would be wonderful!

Theresa said...

Oh yes, beautiful day and time on the porch:) PERFECT! LOVE that picture of your Cutie-pie with the missing tooth:) Have a wonderfully blessed day dear Doris, HUGS!