Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Winter Wonderland

It's snowing. This time it's sticking to the trees, it's not windy, it's a gentle snow. Our world is beautiful.....and I'm indoors, just where I prefer to be on a snowy day!






It's to snow all day. The kids are getting an early dismissal. 

Zoe came outside with me to see the snow.




Today is my Dad's birthday. He's had several birthdays in Heaven now.

Here's my Dad and Mary looking at photos at a family gathering.


Dad listening to grandson Matthew play his guitar.
Dad enjoyed his Grands so much!


Dad with Great-grand Aidan.

My Dad was a gentle man. There was never a time that I doubted his love for me or for our family. We are blessed! Missing him today.





3 comments:

joanne said...

Great pictures of your dad

Theresa said...

Beautiful snow! We had a few flakes yesterday but if you blinked... you missed it:) I miss my Dad too:( What sweet memories we have! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Lovely photos of your dad and his grandchildren, Doris. Memories are so special when loved ones have left us.