Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Another Snow Day

No school again today. What to do??? Well let me tell you, when you have been dumped on with about 30 inches of snow, you go sledding. Some of us, that is!

Yesterday the kids and their mommy went to a hill behind a church near our house. According to Christy, it was a killer! Today our back yard provided the fun. 




Their cousin was having fun too...that's Ryley in the purple coat. I didn't see her go down the hill. 

This fella stayed inside....

He watched from the dining room window with Pop Pop then rolled around on the floor.

 He also showed Nana his new thing he does with his mouth.....
Is that not the cutest?? He is just so adorable!

School is in session tomorrow after a 2 hour delay. Time to get back to the normal routine! It's been a fun few days, though. 





2 comments:

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I know the kids enjoy the snow, but after a few days, it is time to get back into the routine for sure. Incidentally, your front door is beautiful. Sleep well my friend.

Theresa said...

Looks like fun to me too:) Your pictures are great! LOVE the blue door with the snow! Enjoy your day my friend, HUGS!