Monday, December 14, 2015

Wrapping, Wrapping

Still a few more gifts to buy....waiting for a few gifts to be delivered.....so I can finish putting things together and get 'em wrapped :)

I set up my gift wrapping station -

On my bed!! A turned over game board provides a sturdy base for wrapping. It also makes it easier to get rid of the ribbon glitter when using the board....I learned that tidbit the hard way! It's working for me.

This shoe storage bench is holding supplies....my shoes are not getting put away just now! 

Little by little....

We get one small gift for each grandchild, our children and their spouses. We also do a gift exchange among the adults.... thats an additional gift and makes our time together so much fun. The grandchildren decided to do a gift exchange among themselves this year also. So, it's not a lot....but enough, especially with a rather large family!

Merry Christmas to you! 
(Can you believe how close Christmas Day is??)




4 comments:

Susan said...

Hats off to you, Doris! I was finally able to begin my shopping over the weekend... along with doing my Mother's shopping for grands & great-grands :) ---- with so much of "life" going on in our family, we are taking the "simple Christmas" approach this year. I'm trying not to stress over my to-do list and simply breathe. However, I do need to begin wrapping......

Mari said...

The gifts look so pretty! I'm trying to finish a few things too.
PS - I love your comforter!

Theresa said...

Me too, me too:) Wrapping today and shopping tomorrow just for fun:) Have a blessed day dear Doris, BIG HUGS!

Anonymous said...

You do such a beautiful job of wrapping presents! Sounds like you guys are in store for lots of fun.