Thursday, September 3, 2015

Am I ready for a season change?


Am I ready? You can be the judge.

I like this.....

Sandals and bare feet. 
 
I don't even mind this...

Yes, being here high on a hill, surrounded by trees, having a screened porch with a ceiling fan.... It all helps to be most comfortable. 

I love this......

Backyard swing rides with this cutie.
And roasting hot dogs and making s'mores on a fire. 




Blooming Passion flowers. 


Trips to the beach. 

Yes, I'm not ready to give up Summer yet. I'm hanging on and enjoying every day! I will wear my sandals till my toes scream for warmth.....only then will I get out the dreaded socks, shoes and boots......and dream of the day when the toes will be happy again :) 

Wait a cotton-pickin minute. What's this??

Maybe I'm more ready for Fall than I'm willing to admit.  Pumpkin Spice coffee has called my name loud and clear! I love this stuff and loaded up with a great on-line special. Six boxes, to be exact :) 

Bring on the pumpkin....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that coffee...I had a box of cups last year and have 2-3 left, and getting ready to bring them out. I dont want the cold, cold, cold winter where we cant get out of the house, but I do love the cooler mornings and evenings and the beautiful colors.

White Lace and Promises said...

OOOO. I'll have to find out about that coffee. The fire pit and smores. Oh I am so ready for Fall. I wear my flip flops even in the winter-well inside anyway. I like my feel cool-not cold though. I guess I love the best of both worlds. I guess that's why Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons.

Theresa said...

I don't like to give up my flip-flops/sandals either! I wear them until my toes freeze:) Enjoy your evening dear Doris, BIG HUGS!

Mari said...

I am hanging on to summer - and since I don't like coffee, I'm not even craving that pumpkin variety!

Susan said...

Summer sure has flown by too fast... but it looks like you're all set for fall with your pumpkin spice :-) Have a wonderful weekend, sweet friend!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Pumpkin spice coffee is a good enough reason for me to look forward to fall as well, Doris!