Monday, December 1, 2014

Family Photos

Photos from the Witmer family time at our home Friday evening......

My nephew Eric Brubaker and his wife Maddie from Idaho were visiting. We were so thrilled to have them join us.... It was the first time we met Maddie. 

Aren't they just the cutest?!! We are all so happy for Eric. Maddie is a gem!

Here they are with precious Grandma Mary. 

While the men sat around the dining room table talking about tractors, the women gathered in the family room and talked about decorating and stuff like that :)

Sweet Brinley and her mama :)


L - R: me, my sister Mary Ellen, our guests Maddie and Eric, my brother Dick.


 Group photo :)

My SIL has a very good camera.....check out the wonderful family shots she captured....

Greta (our 5th child) with her hubby Lynn and their son Carson. Baby Carson is growing so fast! Love that precious baby boy!!


Marcy (our 2nd child) with her hubby Scott, their children Paityn (7) and Brinley (3). So thrilled that we now live so close to them. Love having my family close enough to see them often. (I know that is not a reality for so many. My heart aches for those who must love from a distance) 


We live with this family....
Son Corey (our 3rd child) with his wife Christy and their children Aidan (6) and Zoe (4). 
What you can't see in this photo is the baby bump.... They are expecting another child in May!!!! You can be sure we are all excited beyond imagination. A baby in this house! A baby that I can hold and snuggle and love every single day! Pure joy!!!


Gina (4th child and twin to Greta) 
If I counted correctly, Gina had just worked 18 out of 24 hours prior to our gathering. The Christmas season is surely upon us :)

We enjoyed two busy days celebrating Thanksgiving. Saturday brought bins and boxes out of storage.... It's Christmas at our house!


Thanks for stopping by! Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Jean said...

I would so much have loved to meet Maddie and see Eric again. But we were having our own fun up here. Hopfully they'll come East again sometime.

Your tree looks so beautiful. Hopefully next week I'll have time to think about decorating.

Theresa said...

Love the family pics and your Christmas tree is gorgeous! Enjoy your day dear Doris! BIG HUGS from Georgia!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. I think it is so cute that Paityn has her arm around Zoe! Congrats on the new baby - what a blessing! Your tree is gorgeous.

White Lace and Promises said...

She looks like she fits right in with the rest of your family. I'm sure that's because ya'll make everyone feel at home. It shows in all you do. Love stories about your family.

Anonymous said...

Be sure to enter my giveaway on my blog, Doris!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Lovely family photos, as always, Doris, and your family is certainly expecting more wonderful news with the future addition.