- We recently passed two heartfelt anniversaries. Nov.7 was 31 years that my Mama went to heaven. I miss her so much. Some day I will go to my attic to gather some pictures of her to post. She was a very special lady but never thought that way about herself. Nov. 13 was 9 years that my sister Janet went to heaven. It was so unexpected. I still miss her tremendously.
Janet is on the left in the blue sweater.
This was taken the end of October just weeks before she died.
- Don't hate me....I'm listening to Christmas music even though it's not yet Thanksgiving. I LOVE Christmas music. I LOVE Christmas. One month of it is just not enough for me...I must start early!
- I'm watching Hallmark Holiday movies as I can, as well. Sure, some of them are cheesy...but I love them anyway. Nothing wrong with some feel-good warm-fuzzy stuff in my busy world ♥
- I'm not wrapping gifts at Boscov's this year. Feels a bit sad but I just cannot fit in any time for it. Gina and I were doing some Christmas shopping today. She got her gifts wrapped and Fran was already working! It was so good to see that she was able to help this year. Last year neither of us were sure if we could do it again. I enjoyed working with her so much.
- I'm working on the Women's Christmas Brunch at church. Nether I or the other leader feel like we have much time for this but we will put it on =)
- I wish I could say I accomplished much this week. I don't feel like I did but my week went lickety-split fast!!
- Zoe is a flower girl in a wedding tomorrow. Yes, I will post pictures as I can! Christy is in it too.
- Aidan wants to bake cookies. Guess I should finish up this post!
Time to get the Christmas music started and bake some cookies =) Mmmmmmm!