Thursday, September 5, 2013

Beautiful Dancer

Did you wonder who the beautiful dancer is in my header?

This is Merida, my niece.

 I have never seen her dance in person,
she lives in New Hampshire.
Isn't she sooooo beautiful?


 She entered a pageant recently,
and WON!!
Miss Capital Area Outstanding Teen.
(I may not have the title 100% correct - 
but she is 100% an outstanding teen!!)

Here she is with her proud parents.
They are absolutely beaming ♥
(my sis, Betty, and her hubby, Scott, the children's musician)

So very proud of you, sweet Merida!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely gorgeous and so talented! What a special young woman. Nice family photo, too.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Beautiful young lady, Doris, and I can see that her mom is your sister as there is a resemblance in your smiles. Also enjoyed seeing all the celebrating for Paitlyn's party. Looks like she had her share of cake and surprises too.

Theresa said...

She is beautiful and obviously talented as well! Have a blessed weekend dear Doris, HUGS!

Karen said...

Congratulations to a beautiful and talented young woman!