Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Aidan's World

Last week Aidan was a little bit bored. He asked me if he could take some pictures with my camera. Aidan captured some awesome shots.....they caused me to smile. Enjoy!


 Sleeping sister...one reason he was bored!


Nice shot of his toes =)

 Theresa, do you recognize anything in this photo?

He kept going till he got it right.......





I just LOVE it!!!


Self portraits.....


Scared face??



Scary face!!         

I have my eye on you!


Love this boy! Hope you enjoyed seeing his world as he captured it. Blessings to you today!

4 comments:

Jean said...

I love Aiden's world. I just emailed you some pics that Destiny took when she was his age.

Anonymous said...

What fun photos. As he and Zoe get older,he'll use the photo of her sleeping to blackmail her!!!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Glad to see that Aiden is feeling better and if you are not careful, Doris, you may need to get another camera as he is having lots of fun.

Theresa said...

Love the view thru his eyes:) I DID notice something familiar in that picture:) Little children sure give us some HUGE smiles, don't they? Have a blessed day dear Doris, HUGS!