- Yesterday was warm, 60 something, but rainy. In fact, it was pouring so hard when Ellen had to get her bus to come home, she arrived home with soaked jeans. Today there is some sun but only 38 degrees, and super windy, when I checked about 2 hours ago. Snow flurries are flying at times too. Winter is still with us.
- I did some baking yesterday. Pumpkin Snickerdoodle cookies. First time to make them. Oh my, they are so delicious!
- I got a heating oil bill in the mail yesterday. It was for the usual amount we pay on the budget plan. Today a letter from Suburban Propane, our oil company, tells us that an adjustment has been made. We now will be paying $103 less each month. Nice....I guess freezing to death is paying off, hahaha!
- I bought contact lenses on line for the first time ever. Christy helped me research a good deal. She's has a nose for a deal =) They arrived today. I'll make that order last and last. Plus I filled out paper work to mail in for a $25 rebate. Nice!
- Saving money where we can is crucial as we wait for our move. For those out there that are scrimping and scraping and still wondering if it's enough, I feel your pain.
- I worked in our bedroom closet yesterday. I'm not done.....I need to get up there and finish!
- Gina is home sick again today. Oh dear. Missing work is not good. She does not have health insurance so going to a Dr. will not happen unless absolutely necessary. She will be eligible for health insurance in March. She can't wait.
- Ellen's cough/ cold has gone. What a relief!!
- My eye is feeling better, not just fine yet. I continue to wear my glasses instead of contacts.
- I did so much laundry the last two days. Where does all this dirty stuff com from??
- Did I mention lately how anxious I am to move ;-) I'm not a very patient person and this waiting has the potential to do me in. Trying to rest in it all but struggling, sad to say.
- One of the houses we looked at on Sunday had in-law quarters. That part was so nice. Wasn't big but we could be very comfortable in it. We aren't saying we must have separate living space, we'll be fine with whatever. The rest of the house was kinda small and isn't in a school district we are hoping for. And, we really can't consider anything till we have an offer on Corey and Christy's property anyway.
- I've been writing my blog in Google Chrome. I can upload pictures without a stitch of trouble. Nice! I was hoping maybe I'd be able to do some other changes, like the color of the lettering in the header. But no such luck. Crazy Blogger!!
That's all for today. If you are in the area, stop in for a cookie....I'll be sure to save you some! I'll even brew some coffee to go with it/them!
Blessings to you today.