Guess I'll list some stuff I've been up to. Maybe I'll discover something exciting after all -
- I've been cleaning out closets, drawers. The only exciting thing about that was some pictures I found =)
- I took a bunch of stuff to a Thrift Store. That felt good.
- I had car trouble again. Not exciting at all!
- My car is still at the shop. They hope to work on it today but aren't sure what's wrong with it. Sometimes it runs, sometimes you can't keep it going....which is what happened to me last week. Worked great on Wednesday. I canceled the shop appointment. Thursday, with my car loaded with goodies for the Thrift Store, I had a terrible time getting there! I made it to the store, unloaded my car, then it was start, stall, almost not starting, stall...to a parking lot across the street. Couldn't get it to the shop =( Had to tow again.
- We had a young couple walk through our home on Saturday. They are pondering and praying about it =) That's exciting!
- We spent the afternoon and evening at Marcy and Scott's home on Sunday. That was nice They have some interior paint samples for their home which I got to see. Marcy is very good at picking paint colors.
- I picked up Aidan from his first day of pre school yesterday. Now, that was exciting!! He loved it!
- I went to the grocery store today. I brought home the sweetest grapes. SO good!
- Aidan and Zoe are here. They are waiting for me to get finished with this so we can go outside. Our weather since the Saturday afternoon storm has been wonderful. Air conditioners are off and the windows are open. Wonderful! (except at night. I hear road noise which wakens me)
- I'm writing this on our desk top computer. My little computer is almost out of it's charge and I can't get the cord to work. Sad, indeed. I have lots of stuff stored on it that I'd like to transfer. Not sure how to do that. I'll have to bug Corey....that's what smart Son's are for, correct?!!
Have a great day!