Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Working in the attic....

That's a job that will take a while to complete! Look at one of my finds today....

This was taken in 1995 at my nephew's wedding.
We thought we were a bunch back then.....
really, that was only the beginning!
Kim was expecting Andrew
our first born to us grandchild.
Kim is step Mom to Manny's daughter Laurencia
 whom we always called our Gand too.

So many GOOD MEMORIES!!


We are to get some temps in the 90's this week-end. I don't know if I'll be working in the attic on those days! It's bad enough today...high 70's and a slight breeze.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

5 comments:

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

Finding treasures like that make cleaning the attic fun ... but not in 90 degree weather.

Anonymous said...

Always fun to find photos you've forgotten about. We have a guy coming at 6 am Sat. to run some cable in our attic; it's the only time it will be tolerable up there!

momto8 said...

looks like a fun happy bunch!!

Theresa said...

That is why cleaning takes me so long, I stop along the way to enjoy the past:) Love that picture! Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

Jean said...

At first glance Ellen looks like Zoe! That's the day I wore a beautiful dress I had bought at the next-to-new shop, and Jennifer recognized it as her high school graduation dress - 8 years earlier, hahahaha!