Here are some highlights of our Sunday :
- We ate lunch with Marcy, Scott, Paityn, Brinley (who slept through most of it!) and Lynn.
- We toured a house with Kim (daughter agent) and Corey and Christy and kids. We may consider buying it. We did like it a lot. But there are some things to consider, the ever present pros and cons in every dwelling.....
- Some of the kids gathered here in the evening.
- I made soup - taco soup and chicken corn noodle. It was a good soup day!
- We also ate the chocolate cake that I made Saturday evening.
- Lynn and Greta brought ice cream - yum!
Lynn shows how strong he is by keeping Paityn elevated
while pumping her legs like she is riding a bicycle....
Paityn loved it!
Daddy (Scott) and Uncle Lynn
use their napkins to play a game with Paityn....
she loved it!
Brinley gets comfy =)
Aunt Gina has some Brinley time.
Andrew (grandson) helps himself to more food =)
Greta is doing something very important...
researching the web for a replacement
power cord for me!!
No order yet, but we'll get there.
It continues to work just fine, by the way =)
My favorite photo on our lovely Sunday!
We have some wonderful men in our family
who are great Dads, Uncles, and cousins.
Today has been a slow go so far. It's cold but at least it's not snowing here! So far today I washed a bunch of dishes, picked up from yesterday, ordered a pair of shoes for Greta's wedding. I have never ordered shoes on-line before but I need navy, I have wide feet and time is running out! Hope they fit!
Ellen is sick today. Actually, before she went to bed last night she said she felt dizzy and had a headache. I took her temp and sure enough, she had a fever. One thing for sure, if Ellen is home and isn't dancing, doing cheers, talking, giggling....she IS sick!!
May you be warm and well this Monday!