Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Our Easter day has clear blue skies.....a bit chilly this morning but it's to be in the high 60's later. Looking forward to our day celebrating with our church family and the Fahnestock family. There will be praises sung, good food eaten, egg hunts, laughter......and lots more. I made some yummy Oreo Cupcakes to take to the dinner....I know they are yummy because I ate one =)

A Blessed Easter to all! May we never forget the sacrifice paid for us so we can have fellowship with our Lord Jesus forever!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Happy Easter dear friend! I pray you have a wonderful day! I gotta get busy, Church, lunch... then the EGG hunt! BIG HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you and your family a blessed Easter. Hope you will share some photos of the fun and fellowship. Love you!