Saturday, March 3, 2012

Brunch at Church

We are having a Brunch at church tomorrow! It's not unusual to have lunch on the fist Sunday of the month but we never did brunch before! We eat at 10a.m. then have the service after that. I'm making good smelling Snickerdoodle muffins,  Baked French Toast and will be picking up some mini bagels too.

Hubby says, Only starting at 10??? He will have his Cheerios before we go! And we will both have our coffee....because I must have the coffee fist thing in the morning!

You hungry?
They are good ;o)

Have a great week-end!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

They look SO yummy! I agree with the hubby, that's a little late to be eating:) Enjoy your day my friend, the sun is shining here! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

The muffins look delicious! I know you will have wonderful fellowship and lots of good food. I don't blame you for having coffee first thing, though!

Enjoy the weekend.

momto8 said...

yum! Isn't sharing food a great way to connect?!

Jean said...

Oh, there they are again. And my stomach is growling again!!