- I keep Aidan and Zoe my usual days of the week. That is always special, never boring!
- I stay with the elderly couple my usual days of the week.
- I do the laundry. Amazing how it piles up, never seems like a job completed!
- I wash the dishes. Amazing how the dishes never stay clean either!
- I cook. Guess that's why we have dirty dishes =) Today I made a yummy potato soup for dinner.
- I try to keep going through more of our stuff in preparation for our move. The more I do, the more there seems to be waiting......will I ever get finished??
- I spend time seeking the Lord daily because......
- Staying connected to the Vine seems vital just now. I'm hanging on for dear life because....
- All the uncertainty, all the hoops we need to jump through in finding a home, in selling 2 homes, in order to get to our goal threatens to unnerve me. I am a gal who likes stability...a whole lot.
- Now don't go and think this is one pulled together gal because I said I spend time seeking the Lord. I confess to really struggling some days.
- I do a whole lot of praying as I go about my day. I don't only pray about our move, I remember a lot of you too!
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Normal, Routine (sorta)
My days since Christmas have been blah, routine (sorta), nothing much happening worth writing about.