Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Now, that is better.....

So much better!
Almost feels like a heatwave =)

I would have taken the picture yesterday of this thermometer
but this one is hanging on the barn....
That was much too far to walk in the extreme cold
just to get a picture!


Look at those blue skies!

It really does feel so much warmer today. I like that! Yesterday the furnace was working hard just to keep the house between 65 and 68.....at one point I had to check if it was turned higher because it was running so often!

Have a great Tuesday! My little ones will soon be here. It should be a good day!


5 comments:

Jessa said...

Ha! And I thought it was cold around here. Bet you are waiting for spring!!

Theresa said...

WOW Doris, that is a heat wave! Funny how after it has been so cold, 30 feels warm:) Enjoy your day my friend! Stay warm! "loved the blue sky pic"

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, definitely a heat wave! Enjoy your afternoon.

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

Ah, much nice here, too, Doris! I love your icycle picture/header.

Fondly,
Glenda

Jean said...

Yes, it felt much different here today as well. Actually, even yesterday (at 7 degrees) did not feel that bad because there was no wind, and the sun was shining. I think I mind the wind most of all.