Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's Wednesday night and .....

The house is cleaned. Wow! That feels good....I had a motivating event which could be the only reason this is a check off the 'list'! Our church ladies needed a home in which to meet. There are a lot of families on vacation this week and no one had signed up to host. I hosted last month and thought maybe I wouldn't this month since we are preparing for our vacation. But it really worked out perfectly. House is cleaned, now all I have to do is....

laundry
food prep
packing
keeping the little ones
bill paying
cancel newspaper delivery for next week - already did that!
call the post office to hold the mail for next week - already did that too!

I'm quite certain there is more on that 'to do list' but the brain isn't thinking clearly tonight.

 I hope you will enjoy these pictures from the past......

Ellen was not happy about something!
(Gina, Dale, Ellen and Greta)

Now that's better!
(Ellen)

Love it!
(Greta and Ellen)

No comments: