Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ellen gets new glasses

Ellen went to see Dr. Klombers this week. That's her eye Dr. He has done surgery on her eyes twice. I can't say enough good about this Dr. He is that wonderful!

Last evening I took Ellen to Park City to Modern Eyes to choose a new pair of glasses. Christy pulled out a lot of frames to try. What fun! I forgot my camera but took pictures with my phone. Now if I could only figure out how to get them from the phone to my computer so you could share in that fun......uggg! I tried but I just can't figure it out. If and when I do, I will be sure to post. The frames she chose are a nice shade of red, a half metal frame. She looks great in them.

Of course I couldn't resist trying on a few too. I LOVE trying on glasses. I found a few that I really liked. Christy said I had tried some of them on when I was choosing the pair I bought. And she said I had liked them then too. She certainly has a better memory than me!

No comments: