- Look at these cute Sketcher's shoes I found at the Vanity Fair Outlet! Love them. They have memory foam soles. SO comfortable!
- Last week I had a group of friends, 4 ladies that I had worked with, over for dinner. We ate on my porch. It was a delightful evening...even though the weather wasn't ideal. Love these ladies!! I'm so bummed that I forgot to take pictures.
- I posted pictures of this door on Facebook but not on my blog. This is the door to our bedroom.
The door came from the barn at our old home.
Hubs cut it down to fit.
We will paint it a pop color...
Not sure what that will be yet.
Hubs knew there was a track and rollers at the farm he grew up on.
He asked his brother if he could have it
and here it is....
holding our bedroom door in place.
How cool is that??
The door handle came from the farm too.
This is the back of the door. I'm not painting this side.
It's staying rustic.
Hubby brought some old shutters from the old house, too.
He wants to make a headboard out of them.
- Ever since we moved (if you are a new reader, we moved with our son and his family to a larger home in May of this year) Aidan and Zoe have been asking for a sleep over in our area. That would be all the way down to our basement living room from their second story bedroom =) We did it and they thought it was so much fun!
A tent, of course (!), blankets, books, water cups...
all set for the night!
Oh, I forgot the special animals!
They are ready for a sleepover.
And, they want to do it again!
- Most Sunday afternoons and evenings, our kids gather here or at our daughter Marcy's home. Yesterday, some of them gathered here. The kids always have a good time.
Paityn used play makeup to make cat faces on Brinley and Zoe =)
It's hard to see on these photos.
She was proud of her work.
Brinley proudly shows the cat =)
- What kid doesn't love to walk in big shoes??
This morning Zoe found Gina's boots
and said they fit her perfectly!
- Dinner is ready and I need to attend to hungry family. Dinner on the porch....that's where we almost always eat. We had lunch out there today, too. I told Aidan it's my favorite place in this whole house. He said, Mine too!
- Our Grandbaby boy will be born soon. We are SO excited!! I'll broadcast the news as soon as we hear the word. This is #7 for us ♥