Saturday, February 17, 2018

The Changeable Weather

Oh what a difference in two days.

This was Thursday afternoon.....

It was a lovely afternoon.
Warm enough to enjoy some porch time!

I wanted to stay there forever.
But, there were things to do and places to go......

porch time at this time of year is rare indeed!

So now it's Saturday and this......

Yes, snow.



Will maybe be 3 inches till morning. 

But the good news, for me anyway, it's to be in the 40's tomorrow
and
possibly 70
 on Tuesday and Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!

More porch time in my future!

I'm taking it easy today. My throat is a bit sore and my energy..... I don't know where it went but it's not anywhere here. Hoping it returns soon!

God Bless your weekend!




6 comments:

Jean said...

I was going to say "typical fickle March weather." Then I remembered it's only February! We'll be having it for a long time, I'm afraid!

I hope you lick that sore throat before it gets you down. I had a couple of days this week that I was super tired and wondered if I was coming down with a cold. My stomach didn't feel great one day either. But I think I fought everything off, because I felt fine the last two days, thank goodness.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Crazy weather but so ready for the porch time to be here and stay. Sure hope your sore throat doesnt lead to anything more and that you feel better real soon.

Mari said...

Your weather sounds just like ours. It's been a bit warmer, and then today it was snowing again!
Hope you feel better!

Theresa said...

WOWZA, that's a change in the weather for sure! It is spring-like here, perhaps a little rain later but still warm. I know it will get cold again but I will enjoy the warmth while I can:) Enjoy your day dear Doris, HUGS!

NanaDiana said...

Looks like Wisconsin weather!!! LOL We have freezing rain coming today and tomorrow so the schools all let out early. I am tired of winter!!! xo Diana

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Doris, we also had weekend snow here in Nashua from Sat overnight into early Sunday and it presented a lovely early morning scene which I showed on our blog. Hope you are resting to feel better soon. And we also are expected to have spring-like temps by mid-seek!