Monday, October 16, 2017

My Day

Last time I covered my week, today it will be just today, so far.......


This cracked me up this morning! My goodness, what a dilemma for this guy :)) 

Not certain which Grand was responsible for the situation or the story that goes with it. (There is always a story!) All I know is that I picked up loads of Ninjas and action figures which were all over the dining room! 


It was sunny this morning then got cloudy and now it's sunny, breezy and chilly!!  We had so much yucky (to me) weather lately and I'm ready to see the sun again. 

I see me. Do you see me?



My front door. 



I'm sitting here looking out at that....


While I ignore this.....



And this.....



I'll get to it, I promise! 


My little buddy is sleeping, I went up to check. Twice. First time was after I heard little feet walking and a door slamming. He was in bed, covered, eyes closed. I stood there and watched because he is the best 2 yr old fake sleeper I have ever seen!! He wasn't sleeping. 

Next time after hearing the same, when I went to check on him he was asleep. I'm sure of it! What a kid.. he keeps me young ;-) 


I'm making dinner. Tonight it's creamy chicken noodle soup and stuffed peppers. Yes, two meals.....we have several exclusive diets in this bunch so many times I prepare two separate things. At least there are veggies in both meals so I'm not planning side dishes....maybe biscuits but I'd also have to make GF. Maybe not! 


Hope your day is going as planned. Or, if not as planned, hope it's interesting!! 

8 comments:

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Glad you finally got some nice weather, Denise. We are finally getting some fall temps during the daytime and now it's time for long sleeves and sweatshirts, finally. Looks like you have a few clean-up chores, but the views were nicer to look at for awhile.

Mari said...

I see you!
What a kid - that made me laugh out loud.
Glad other people have counters like that sometimes too!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Our kiddies do keep us young dont they? Your kitchen and livingroom looks similar to ours especially when the family has been here. We have finally gotten some fall temps and I am so ready for it.

Jean said...

Loved that shadow of you! Yep, prepping two different meals - I do it a lot. Thankfully the ones I make for Dick and me last a few days.

Theresa said...

FUNNY pic of that big guy in the high chair :-) Oh girl, you are living the life:) I love little ones and wish I had a house full of them to keep me entertained! Enjoy your day dear Doris, hope there are sunshine and smiles:) HUGS!

Kathy said...

Too funny the GI Joe in the high chair. I'd much rather be looking out the window too. You have a beautiful view.

The weather here has turned cooler too. After some gray days today is sunny and cool. Cool is good; cold is bad. At least for my arthritis.

Have a good day, Doris!

Anonymous said...

I see your shadow! Oh my, there are not enough hours in your day. Your soup sounds good to me. Our weather is finally cooling down. Sending hugs and good wishes for the day.

krishna said...

Love your toes.. you remind me I didn't pedicure since long..

Please visit: http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com