Friday, October 20, 2017

Breathing Deep....

It's a gorgeous fall day here in Lancaster, PA. 


Sunny skies, my favorite!!



Blue skies, a breeze and rustling leaves. 

That spells FALL!



Happy toes :)



Happy Fall on my porch.....

And this guy is hanging out on the porch too......


Happy Potter is enjoying this day with me! Oops, just realized his hat is missing :( 

Aidan created him for a school project. He did such a good job!

Can you guess what his nose is? If you said it's a pencil sharpener, you are correct! Crazy but true. Zoe needed to sharpen her pencil.... =))


Noah took some pictures with my phone. I deleted about 80 bursts!! 

Cute little piggy toes!



Gotcha, mommy!



Nice floor ......(glad he found a clean spot to show you!)



Nana and Mommy busy in the kitchen. 

He had fun! 

I'm enjoying a cup of pumpkin spice coffee as I sit here on the porch. There are things to do but these nice days will not last. Gonna sit here and enjoy for a spell. Breathing deep.

Enjoy your day and the coming weekend! 

8 comments:

Theresa said...

Beautiful weather here too. Harry is so cute. I love it when I find pictures that the kids have taken. Makes me smile:). Have a gorgeous Fall weekend dear Doris, hugs🍁🍂

Kathy said...

It's beautiful here too. So nice when I can still open the windows and let the cool air in. Love the pumpkin and the pictures the kids took. Hope you have a good weekend.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Harry Potter is so cute, and Noah did a good job picture taking! Happy weekend.

NanaDiana said...

Reading this makes me homesick for my old PA home, I was born and raised in Bradford County and there is nothing like PA in the fall.
What a cute post here today- xo Diana

Doris said...

Diana, it does get pretty here in the fall. The leaves seem really slow to color this year but I think I say that every year :) All of a sudden and there is beauty all around! We are surrounded by tall trees.....looking forward to the pretty.
Thanks for visiting me today!

Mari said...

Pretty pics of Fall in your area. And Aiden did a great job on that Harry Potter pumpkin!

Anonymous said...

That pumpkin is cute! I can't blame you for enjoying the porch with the lovely fall weather!

Jean said...

I love the pictures Noah took!! Especially the one of you and Christy in the kitchen! And his adorable legs.