Friday, September 22, 2017

Relaxing

This is what I'm up to right now.....

Mommy went to work. His siblings are home from school today (teacher in-service) and they are busy doing their own things. This sweetie needed a nap, obviously =)

I had just finished my yogurt and a cup of pumpkin spice coffee.....


He came looking for me, hugged my neck....and went right to sleep! Love this boy!  

I really should lay him down in his bed. And I will. But I'm pretty relaxed right now too!

And the view isn't bad either....


There's a refreshing breeze and rustling leaves.....perfect! 

Hope you are having a relaxing Friday, too. God bless your day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I love that you both are able to enjoy the porch on this first day of Autumn!

Jean said...

Absolutely perfect!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Perfect - a sweet little boy in your lap, beautiful view and peace and quiet.

Mari said...

That is so sweet! Perfect day!

Theresa said...

Oh that looks like the perfect way to spend the day:) SO peaceful! Enjoy your Sunday dear friend, sending HUGS and PRAYERS your way!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

What a sweet photo of you and your grandson, Doris, and that pumpkin spice coffee sounded wonderful as well.