Monday, September 25, 2017

Monday this and that

Short posts....that's what I'll do! Maybe if I make them short I'll blog more often. 


While my busy boy plays, I'll drink my afternoon cup of coffee.....

 and write something quick before he decides to get into trouble!! He's 2 ;-) 


On Saturday at UDS cheering, Ellen received this Shout Out. She was so thrilled with it! 

Each week they highlight several football players and cheerleaders. Really cool! 

So now my coffee is almost done, there's a dishwasher to empty, floors to sweep and dinner to finish. And kids to pick up at the bus stop in 40 minutes. Better get at it! 


Noah says, So long! Till next time =)

8 comments:

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I just dont know how you do it all. I am sitting here clapping for you!

Mari said...

Hooray for Ellen! And hi to Noah!

Karen said...

Way to go, Ellen!

Theresa said...

So long Noah til next time:) Ellen is certainly the cutest and I think she rocks too! Enjoy your day dear Doris, HUGS!

Kathy said...

Congrats Ellen! You are one busy lady, Doris. I don't know how you do it all.

Jean said...

Yea, Ellen!!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Your day is busy, Doris, but I have a strong feeling you wouldn'
t have it any other way. Short posts are easier to keep in contact and maybe I will try them as well...when I can find more time too! Congrats to Ellen too.

Anonymous said...

Waving back to Noah! Coffee is tasting good in these cooler temps.