Friday, February 12, 2016

A Little [off] Today

I don't get sick very often at all. I'm not sure I'd consider myself sick today either.  I do have a sore throat and a slight cough. I'd feel ok to be in bed but I'm ok to be up.....yes, that's how it is today :)

Thankful for PopPop to be home today to help with the baby. He's teething and is not his happy-go-lucky self. He just needs more holding and interaction to keep him happy.....it's all good! Currently his sister is showing him all her Valentines from her friends at school. So sweet!



It's cold and will be getting even colder this weekend. Pumping gas just now was c.o.l.d. I'm still shivering :)

Take care and God Bless!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Hope you feel better soon. It was great that you had help with the little ones!! Really cold in Southern Indiana too!!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I promise I didnt send the 'bug' your way, but it sounds like how mine began. Do take care of yourself, and 'nip it in the bud', if at all possible.

White Lace and Promises said...

Hope you feel better soon! I think I'm done with the cold and snow. I never thought I'd hear myself say that. It's been wonderful, but I'm ready for Spring. Isn't that how we all feel when it gets close to Valentine's Day?