Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I Love the Color Green

Really, I do. It's been my favorite color for as long as I can remember.
 I also love the season of Spring. Maybe my favorite color has something to do with that....

Love this shade of green!

My world is changing!

Beautiful!

So while the temps are like this....

I'll take advantage of this....
Enjoying my second cup of coffee on the porch :) 

The wind is picking up and with it will come cooler temps. We are expected to have a few days in the low 50's. (At least I think that's what I heard... I don't pay that much attention anymore!)

But for today, at this moment anyway, I'm going to breath some fresh air and enjoy it. 

Then I'll sneeze! That comes with it :)

Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

Theresa said...

Beautiful buds and blooms! It is a gorgeous day here too:) It's a little cooler but the sun is shining and I am loving it! Enjoy your day dear friend! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

I love this time of year when there are so many shades of green in the landscape. So happy you are able to enjoy the porch. Morning coffee is one of my fav things!

Susan said...

Ahhhhhh .... springtime is here! We finally have some growth in our woods too... and the pollen count is off the charts! But God's promise of rebirth is here --- enjoy your views, dear friend!

Mari said...

I love green too! Maybe it is all about Spring! The sneezing does come with it though, along with itchy eyes, runny nose... But I'll take it. :)
No green here today - that white stuff has been floating down, off and on all day. Thankfully it's not sticking. That's good cause white is not my favorite!

Unknown said...

Green is all around us to enjoy. Coffee on the porch and enjoying God's creations is the best!